Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions Declaration
Last updated: 11-02-2021
Terms & Conditions
Pro-Education Academy Ltd agrees to supply goods and services (“Services”) to a purchaser, participant, attendee, student or course recipient (“Client”, “Participant”, “Student”, “You” or “Your”) on these standard terms and conditions (“Terms”). In the text below the word “course and training” refers to course, package and program – package or program is defined as a booking made for a combination of more than one course.
By attending a training, course or using Pro-Education Academy Ltd services, I agree to the following terms and conditions and that I shall not:
1. a) Supply false information or exclude important facts in my application.
2. b) Fail to abide by the rules and regulations of Pro-Education Academy Ltd.
3. c) Cause any damage or destruction to Pro-Education Academy Ltd property.
4. d) Engage in unlawful behaviour or misconduct, contrary to the best interests of Pro-Education Academy Ltd.
5. All communication to Pro-Education Academy Ltd must be through the same email address used to book the training or to buy the course.
6. All courses require participants to do self-study from the material provided; it is an integral part of the training or the course.
7.Some of our courses are supplied by our third party partner(s), their terms and conditions will apply, we will be able to see the mentioned terms before making the payment.
8. No part of the training or course may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from Pro-Education Academy Ltd from firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The practice questions provided, reference material or any online materials provided, suggested or recommended before, during and after the training or course are a guide only. Pro-Education Academy Ltd cannot provide answers to these questions nor take responsibility if these questions do not appear in the official certification exam or if the official certification exam is failed for any reason. To enhance their learning, participants need to study, do their research and refer to the course material to find the answers to the practise questions.
10. Training delivered, and course material provided is designed to assist participants in preparation for the certification exams. Our courses may not cover all items listed on the blueprint/syllabus/exam objectives/course objectives. While every effort has been made to ensure that all material is as complete and accurate as possible; neither the authors, trainers nor Pro-Education Academy Ltd assumes any liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to loss or damages incurred from the training.
11. Pro-Education Academy Ltd may use your name, company name, feedback, comments, testimonials, evaluations, pictures and videos obtained during the course for its promotional, website and marketing activities; unless you direct otherwise in writing.
12. Enrolment is confirmed on receipt of online booking using the Buy Now form, it is a formal and legal commitment by the participant or their employer to undertake the training or course.
13. Payment can be made by Credit Card or PayPal, Direct Bank Transfer.
14. Course fee does not include any certification exam fee should any apply, that exclude any certification issued by Pro-Education Academy.
15. Course material once issued cannot be exchanged.
16. Pro-Education Academy Ltd reserves the right to amend the courses, packages, programs, curriculum, course dates, course timings, trainers, fees, services and terms and conditions from time to time with a prior notice.
17. If a participant wishes to cancel, reschedule or transfer a course, package/program (defined as any booking made for a combination of one or more courses), the participant must notify Pro-Education Academy Ltd in writing via email to email@example.com
18. If you aren’t happy with the course within the first 30 days, just contact us for a full refund. • All we ask is that you really give the course a good go. Watch the videos, go through the workbooks, ask us questions. If you honestly feel it wasn’t worth it, just get in touch.
19. If a course, a course within package or program is unable to be delivered for any other reason Pro-Education Academy Ltd will deliver the course on the earliest possible alternate dates.
20. All complaints must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; we are unable to process verbal complaints.
21. If a participant feels that the course/package/program is not appropriate, they must inform Pro-Education Academy Ltd in writing by emailing email@example.com within two hours of course commencement. We will transfer the participant to an appropriate course/program/package, and any difference in fees must be paid. If the course(s) are changed, all previously issued course material must be returned immediately.
22. Attendance substitution is not accepted.
23. All communication regarding changes in courses, programs, packages, schedules, internships must be provided in writing to Pro-Education Academy Ltd.
25. By signing up for our services with us you consent to allow us to collect your data, we only ask for data we need.
26. By emailing, filling out any form on our website or calling us you agree to receive marketing communication from us, you can choose to stop receiving it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
27. Our working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5 pm. All post-course support emails will be responded within 2 business days of enquiry.