Business Analyst Master Program is an ultimate Business Analysis Course with one of our Industry Experts. We hold your hand take you through a combination of courses forging you into a Business Analyst Professional ready to take on the next role.
Firstly, we will focus on your core Business Analyst and mixed with right level of industry practical examples. Secondly, we will engage you to design process using tool and techniques and this entire training will be conducted under the live project training delivery by Industry Experts.
Moreover, only the right level of knowledge will be imparted during the session so that you learn what is required to perform the role. Our skilful team will strip the unnecessary study that is practically not used to perform the role. Nevertheless, with our industry level templates, you’ll seamlessly define business needs and problem statements in a professional document ready for sign-off. Thus, you will learn different phases that a BA goes through and use the right techniques to move forward in the project effectively and efficiently.
In addition, our dedicated support, guidance and our certified professional trainers will give you a blueprint to be a successful BA even if you don’t have any prior BA knowledge or experience.
This BA Master program comprises of 3 Course Modules bundled at a discounted & affordable price.
- Business Analyst Entry Level – Module 1
- Business Analyst Tools and Techniques – Module 2
- Business Analyst Project Training – Module 3
Course admission grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures, exercises, handouts, and exams. Besides, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or difficulties that occurs. You have zero to lose and so much to win.
- Gain knowledge of identifying and analyzing stakeholders using various techniques like RACI Model, Power Interest and more.
- Master requirement elicitation – understanding multiple tools and techniques, including categorizing, prioritizing and validating.
- Know how to select and use multiple requirement techniques.
- Requirement elicitation techniques, including workshop facilitation, prototyping and brainstorming.
- Learn Business Process Modeling using BPMN 2.0
- Learn key UML Diagrams – Use Case, Activity, Sequence and Class Diagram.
- Understand the “big picture” and the impacts of the proposed changes.
- Introduction to Agile – SCRUM and KANBAN.
- Overview of SCRUM ceremonies and the role of a Business Analyst in SCRUM.
- Hands-on experience with Agile tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Understand the complete lifecycle of a project in different phases.
- Role and responsibilities of a Business Analyst in each phase of the project
As it’s open to all, but, to achieve the most out of Business Analyst Master Program, you must have a burning desire to become a world-class Business Analyst. In addition, an open mind is also very important as we will be walking you through the different phases of the project. Moreover, a live project which is pivotal in this course will enhance your Business Analysis understand and will set a vivid picture as to what you have to do result in making you ready for a job.
Get Your $100 Discount !
Please, click in Take The Course Now button below and receive $ 100 our discount offer.
Once you arrive into the payment gateway please, enter the coupon uk100bacf , you will pay $100 less as a special offer.
Be The First
For Your next purchase when sign up.
Great News ?
- This Discount Offer is exclusively available only to clients coming from Pro-education Academy website.
There are no prerequisites for undertaking Business Analyst Master Program.
- To see the details of this course in a PDF format or to print this information please, click in the below link:
Our Business Analyst Course Collection
Why Not Discover, More Courses Below!
Course Delivery – Live online sessions
Course Duration – 8 Weeks (Three hours every weekend)
Why Learn with Us?
Interactive Learning: You’ll learn with a team of ambitious professionals.
Lifetime Access: It will allow you to revisit the course every time you need it.
Certification: Completion Certificate provided to back your learnings.
IIBA Certified Trainer: You’ll learn from certified industry experts.
These courses are aligned to IIBA and designed to provide you with the core and job ready Business Analysis experience and certification so that you are set on the right growth track in Australia and globe.
Lara has over 10 years’ experience in the design industry. During this time, she has developed skills across many areas including branding, illustration, UI design, print and web design. She loves to be challenged and to enhance her skillset.
Deborah describes brand strategy as her perfect blend of critical thinking and collaborative research, one that encourages her natural love of questions and genuine interest in people.
Martijn joined the team in early 2015, after ten years working in the film industry. With a strong background for sales and marketing, Will was excited to bring a new perspective to the team.
Dominik has a passion for developing sites with clean, beautiful code. Dominik’s love for full-stack web development makes him a great asset that can take on back-end code and front-end UI needs if necessary.